Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chirstmas alley

I had a fantastic time the other day visiting christmas alley with the young men/young women. We had a great time, sadly, it was my first time visiting even though we've lived here almost a year now. It was fantastic though.


Here's me and Elisebetta getting ready to head out :D
Here is dad gettin a little nap on the train before we got there :D Poor daddy!Here was a fountain thing that I thought was really cool. I tried to get people to tell me what it was and why it was there, but nobody knew anything about it!Here's me with a.... umm... turkey guy from Scotland who was in italy. Here's the newest picture to my door collection (obviously this is not the whole door, only part of it) Here we are in the actual christmas alley. It was really cool!!I love these little things, it reminds me of when I used to play barbies... hahaHere's a cute thing, and the guys head on the left is a famous napolitan actor.
Here's the very beautiful, VERY expensive nativity houses. I liked this one especially because you can see Vesuvius in the window.








This one is a work in progress, and if you look and see near the bottom there's a little arch, that's because tons of houses were made over the roman ruins, so the old arches were made into steps for people. Imagine living on an ancient roman ruin!!




We had fun making conversation with the locals. :P

There's cutie Peter.


More barbie stuff :P


I thought the tiny food was so cool!

Puccinellaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!


And here we are at the end, waiting for out train!!

3 comments:

Azilee said...

wow that is so cool! i love those pictures you took

azilee moore

Becky said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I wish I were there! I am sure in Italy the shopping I could do at Christmas would be undescribable! hehe

Emily said...

I miss you guys a ton! Thanks for posting Jess.