Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Light

Contemplating, cleaning, eating, listening to my efy music, and reflecting has made me realize, I am happy!  So happy that my heart is bursting at it's seams.  Though I have trenched through storms and felt that I am breaking and have no way of ever being repaired again, I have found light and I am happy. 

I am complete and full!  Though I stumble and make so many mistakes, I have found something that makes life beautiful.  When I found it the world twisted and changed into brilliant colors and vibrant life.  I saw everything different.  I saw everyone different. 

It took me a long time.  I didn't realize what I had in the beginning.  But it kept growing, and my life is so rich and wonderful now.  It's something you can't understand until you get it too.  But I'm glad I trusted what other people said, and I'm glad I trusted that small part of me that told me to keep going. 

In my life I feel as if I'm walking blind.  There is nothing to help me see.  There are no guide dogs to pull me forward, no one voice that has always been steady and constant for me.   Yet there is something deep down inside me that pulls me forward.  It is warm, bright, and beautiful.  It is so sweet and strong.  It is what keeps me going.  Though I trip, fall, and loose people close to me, I know that every step I take is getting me closer to where I want to be. 

My heart is full and bursting.  Though my light is still small, it is strong and sure.  It pumps my heart and fills me up.  I cannot imagine myself without it.  I will get through every struggle.  I will bear through heartache and my own stupidity.  Every step, whether hurtful or not, brings me closer;  As I get closer it gets stronger, and I feel better.  I am grateful for everything in life.  The sharp cuts, the tangled messes, and the moments when I feel broken, bruised, and flawed.  They have taught me more than any book or teacher could ever do.

My heart is full... I am getting closer.  




1 comment:

Jordan said...

Beautiful! Just what I needed to hear.