Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Beginnings

This is an older post I found that I forgot to publish, but I figured better late than never and since it pretty much is the perfect summary of what my semester was like I figured I might as well post it.  Enjoy!

Summer is here!  Finally, warm weather and free time to spend.  Life is great!  This semester has been a very interesting one, and needless to say I've learned a lot.  Here's just a glimpse...

1. Sometimes you fail... a lot.  Like crash and burn for everyone to see.  It hurts, but it builds character.

2. I am capable of surprising myself.  Sometimes I really am better (or worse) than what I thought I could be.

3.  The atonement is real.  It works.  It's not just for sinning, and it's the base of all forms of hope.

4. The floor at the edge of my bed will always be my place to cry

5. It's okay to be imperfect, it's okay if people know that.

6. If people don't accept your imperfections... loose them.  They're not worth it.

Keep your chin up, life is beautiful :)

No comments: